Easy recipe: 20 minutes for preparation – 5 minutes for cooking. Yield 2 servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 450g sliced mushrooms (any assortment)
- 125g of your favourite cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 25 grams of microgreens
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice 450g of mushrooms.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushroom and cook until all liquid evaporates.
- Add 1 garlic clove minced
- Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- Crack 4 large eggs in a bowl
- Beat the eggs with a fork.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and swirl in the pan.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Quickly swirl and shake the eggs to cover the bottom for about 30 seconds
- Once the eggs firm up on the bottom lift the edges of the omelet up to let the uncooked eggs run underneath the omelet.
- Sprinkle the sautéed mushrooms and 125g of your favourite cheese on half of the eggs.
- Let cook for an additional 30 seconds
- Add 25 grams of microgreens on the eggs and flip the omelette in half.
- Slide into a plate.
- Garnish with toasted baguettes, if desired.